WLGBT+ Quarterly meeting
Thursday, February 9, 2023
27 School St, Wolverhampton
Quarterly meeting to get involved and have your say!
Partners, volunteers and the community will be invited to attend Pride House to
- G ive feedback on current services
- D iscuss and develop new service ideas
- G et involved in discussions affecting the local LGBT+ community
- H ave your say on changes being made
- D evelop new ways of working with more organisations in the City and wider Black Country
P ride house is now disabled friendly on ground level, if you feel you have any mobility issues which will affect you using stairs then please let us know by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will alter the location of the meeting from upstairs to downstairs :-)
Wolverhampton LGBT+ take seriously the safety and comfort of all volunteers and participants. We, as a charity, have the right to cancel tickets and deny attendance if it is found that individuals are disruptive to events or upsetting/offending others by way of language or behaviour.