What's Next for Inclusion?
Thursday, December 15, 2022
The conversations in the inclusion and diversity space have expanded and developed vastly over the last couple of years, but where are we now and where do we need to go next?
The conversations in the inclusion and diversity space have expanded and developed vastly over the last couple of years, but where are we now and where do we need to go next? This webinar aims to reflect on the progress we have made so far, but to highlight there’s still much work to be done and how we can go about addressing this and continue pushing the conversations forward to ensure inclusive and safe working environments for all.
What will you learn
- Progress have we seen over the last year or two and the visible tangible impacts
- Where and how we can push the conversation further
- What your I&D focuses should be for 2023
Who is this for?
- Anyone who’d like to continue their I&D journey
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.