Understanding the Impacts of Menopause
Thursday, November 3, 2022
This session will explore why supporting menopause in the workplace is business critical rather than a nice to have well-being initiative. Join us for an interactive webinar designed to encourage discussion, collaboration and promote a positive, inclusive culture where it’s ok to talk about menopause.
What will you learn
This session will equip you with the knowledge and tools to introduce menopause as an inclusive topic and promote a positive and equitable environment where everyone can be themselves. Together we will explore:
- the business case for why menopause is relevant in the work environment
- to demonstrate this as business critical rather than a ‘tick box’ initiative
- what menopause is including common symptoms, triggers and coping strategies
- the challenges people experiencing symptoms face in the workplace
- conducting confident conversations with an employee experiencing symptoms to bring about the best outcome for everyone
- easy to implement ways to promote a positive, menopause inclusive culture, enhance feelings of belonging and set you apart as an employer of choice
Who is this for?
- I&D professionals
- HR Managers
- Occupational Health
- People managers
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.