Transgender Day of Remembrance
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Transgender Day Of Remembrance is an annual event on the 20th of November which honours the memory of the trans people whose lives were lost in acts of transphobic violence during the previous 12 months. Every year vigils and ceremonies are held across the world to remember those we have lost and to raise awareness of the violence trans people face while simply trying to live their lives.
We will be running this webinar to highlight the transphobia the community is experiencing today, to demonstrate how to be trans inclusive in your organisation and how to ally your trans colleagues so that they can feel safe and comfortable in their working environment.
What will you learn
- What is Trans Day of Remembrance and why is it important that we celebrate it?
- What are trans people facing in society and media today?
- Understand how to ally your trans colleagues and trans people
- What does trans inclusion look like in the workplace?
Who is this for?
- Anyone who’d like to learn more about trans issues and how to ally trans people
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.