Time to Act: The Power of Now – National Inclusion Week 2022 Launch Event
Monday, September 26, 2022
The themes for National Inclusion Week have evolved over the last 10 years. We have progressed from ‘Think Differently’ in 2013, through to ‘Connect for Inclusion’ in 2017 and in 2021, ‘United for Inclusion’. This year’s theme, ‘Time to Act: The Power of Now.’
This year’s National Inclusion Week theme highlights our belief at Inclusive Employers that a more action focused approach to inclusion is needed to bring about impactful change.
Join us for the launch of National Inclusion Week 2022 for a panel event reflecting on the last 10 years of NIW, progress on I&D in the workplace and a look to the future.
Who should attend
- Members of staff networks
- Inclusion allies and champions
- Marketing and comms professionals
- I&D and HR professionals
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: You can access one place for free on this webinar. Additional places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place – see here for how to become an NIW Registrant.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.