The Reality of Socio-Economic Exclusion
Monday, September 19, 2022
Socio-economic background has a substantial effect on workplace inclusion. It is not protected under the Equality Act 2010, but does intersect with protected characteristics, which is why it is essential it is included in all inclusion and diversity strategies. This webinar explores how social background impacts the availability of opportunities and the intersectionality of class, social background, education, race and gender.
We you will learn?
- What socio-economic exclusion is;
- How background effects recruitment opportunities and “culture fit”;
- What truly inclusive organisations can do to attract, recruit and develop people from a diverse range of social and economic backgrounds
Who should attend this webinar?
- D&I Leads
- HR and recruitment specialists
- Senior Leaders looking to drive inclusion
- Anyone interested in increasing socio-economic inclusion
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.