The Rainbow of Bisexuality
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Although people who identify as Bisexual make up a large part of the LGBTQ+ community, they are often subject to Biphobia and Bi-erasure and therefore overlooked when discussing LGBTQ+ issues, contributions and successes. This webinar will aim to shed some light on this part of the community with specific reference to the history of bisexuality and the challenges faced previously, and still, in the current climate.
What will you learn?
- What bisexuality means and what orientations fall under the umbrella of bisexuality
- The challenges in the past
- The continuing challenges today of the community
- Key bisexual figures and their contributions
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- HR business partners
- HR managers
- Line managers
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.