The Power of Inclusive Recruitment
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Over the last 10 years we have seen improvements to inclusive recruitment practice however we still hear examples of terrible experiences suffered by marginalised groups going through the recruitment process.
In this webinar we will cover the recruitment lifecycle discussing where the potential pitfalls are which may exclude (intentionally and unintentionally) diverse candidates from becoming employees. We will cover what barriers are faced by diverse groups of people in the recruitment process and what changes organisations can make to recruitment practices to be inclusive.
What will you learn
- What barriers are faced by diverse candidates
- Where your organisation may be excluding candidates by the use of recruitment practices
- Quick wins for inclusive recruitment
- Long term actions for designing a inclusive recruitment process
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Culture Change leaders
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place, or you can upgrade to become a NIW Supporter here and gain access to one free place.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.