Thursday, July 28, 2022
Not every disability is visible, and in reality, up to 70% of all disabilities can be ‘not visible’ or ‘hidden’. Around 14 million people in the UK live with some form of disability, so the likelihood is that you know at least one person living with a hidden disability, whether you are aware or not. This webinar aims to address this issue and how to approach it from an inclusion perspective in the workplace.
What will you learn
- What are some hidden disabilities?
- Why might someone choose to keep their disability private?
- Challenges hidden disabilities can present for disabled people
- Microaggressions towards those with hidden disabilities
- How to support those with a hidden disability
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.