International Men’s Day
Thursday, November 17, 2022
International Men’s Day occurs annually on the 19th of November and is dedicated to highlighting the contributions of men and boys in their communities, but also raising awareness of issues faced by men physically and mentally in society, and how men can be positive agents of change for all by role modelling and demonstrating allyship.
What will you learn
Join us for a webinar where we will discuss the impacts of stereotypes and societal expectations on men’s health, both mental and physical, the intersectionality of men’s identities and how men can actively engage in allyship and show the younger generation how to empower themselves and others to create more safe and inclusive environments.
- What is International Men’s Day and why is it important that we highlight it?
- Challenging societal expectations and toxic masculinity
- Why has men’s mental and physical health been poorly addressed and what are the impacts of this?
- How men’s intersectional identities can impact their lived experiences
- What men can do to empower themselves and others through allyship and what this looks like in the workplace
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.