Inclusive Performance Management
Monday, December 12, 2022
Performance management is an important part of any organisation and its operations. It’s about monitoring, managing and empowering your team to work to the best of their abilities. It’s not a once a year review, or a one step process, it’s about a series of practices which run on a constant ongoing basis. If, as managers and leaders, we are conscious about conducting performance management in an inclusive way, we can ensure we are supporting everyone’s needs and goals so that they can perform to their best and excel in their job.
What will you learn
- What is performance management?
- Skills and awareness of managers and leaders to support successful performance management
- How we should approach performance management
- Performance management conversations
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.