Global Staff Networks
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Staff networks operating in global and multinational organisations have a fantastic opportunity to make an impact not only in their local markets, but also in colleagues from across the globe. There are also challenges to be considered: how do you engage and inspire people in countries with extremely different cultures, sensitivities, understandings of inclusion, not to mention legislation?
What you will learn
- The challenges and opportunities that staff networks operating internationally face
- How you can use the power and knowledge of your network to inspire stakeholders in other countries
- How to get started on your international journey
- What you should take in consideration in your approach to communication, cultural sensitivities and overall engagement
Who is this webinar for?
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
- Anyone who works in a cross country context
- Anyone interested in understanding and expanding inclusion
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.