Eliminating the Pay Gap
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Pay gaps are indicators of embedded and systemic diversity and inclusion problems within organisations and many employers are now taking significant steps to identify and address the causes of the gaps.
Some are motivated to act by the requirements for transparency (in relation to gender), but others see pay gap data as an important inclusion indicator that must be tackled if they are to achieve an inclusive and diverse workplace.
What will you learn?
- Causes of pay gaps.
- Strategies for narrowing the gender pay gap.
- How to look for discrepancies between pay rates.
Who is this for?
- Senior leaders
- D&I and HR professionals
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists
- People managers
- Finance operatives
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.