Dyslexia Awareness - A Strengths Based Approach
Thursday, October 20, 2022
According to the British Dyslexia Association 1 in 10 people in the UK have dyslexia, however the real number may be higher. In this webinar we will learn what dyslexia is and how we can foster more inclusive environments as employers and colleagues to support changes to our systems, processes, and everyday behaviours to help everyone thrive in the workplace.
What you will learn
- What is a learning difference, with a particular focus on Dyslexia?
- Stats and figures
- A focus on strengths of those with learning difference
- Inclusion practice for dyslexia inclusion in the workplace – an organisational and employee approach
Who is this for
- D&I and HR professionals
- Owners of work Wellbeing provisions
- Network leads
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop their relationships with their colleagues.
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.