Thursday, August 25, 2022
Digital inclusion is important for getting the best from your team, especially in a world where working from home has become the norm for many, much more support is needed for staff to be able to work safely, comfortably and confidently. Making sure that colleagues have access to tools and training to work to their best ability should be a priority for all organisations.
What will you learn
- Why digital inclusion is essential
- Making digital inclusion accessible
- Conversations with colleagues about digital inclusion needs
- Digital inclusion best practice
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.