Connecting with Frontline Colleagues
Tuesday, July 12, 2022
It can be difficult to achieve team buy in and engagement with diversity and inclusion when teams are working in challenging frontline contexts, environments, varying shifts and short on time. This webinar aims to provide you with some tools and insight into reaching all colleagues across your organisation and implementing best practice to achieve this.
What will you learn
- Why is it difficult to reach frontline colleagues?
- Why is it so important for frontline colleagues to be part of the D&I conversation?
- How do we bring frontline colleagues into the conversation and ensure they feel included?
- What does best practice look like?
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.