Communities Experiencing Collective Burnout
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
The term ‘burnout’ is often used to describe the individual experience whether that’s professionally or personally, we’ve all experienced burnout at some point in our lives when we’re taking on or dealing with too much, but what about when a whole community or group is experiencing traumatic and exhausting events? When there is constant reporting in the media of crimes and atrocities committed against people of marginalised communities, people from those communities can suffer a collective burnout from having to witness these events unfold and worry about what it means for them.
What will you learn?
- What is burnout?
- How can burnout affect whole communities?
- What does collective burnout for mean for the workplace?
- How can you support those in your team who are facing collective burnout?
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- HR business partners
- HR managers
- Line managers
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.