Celebrating the Contributions of Disabled People in the UK
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
UK Disability History Month takes places between 16th of November and 16th of December. This webinar will aim to celebrate the history of the Disabled community, the impacts the Disabled community and disabled activists have had on our society and culture in the UK and the improvements we have seen for all as a result of disability activism.
What will you learn
- What is UK Disability History Month and why should we celebrate and be aware of it?
- Some Disabled history from the UK that you might not have known
- Important and impactful contributions from the Disabled community and Disabled activism on our society
- Ones to watch – Disabled future history makers
Who is this for?
- Anyone who’d like to learn about the history of the Disabled community in the UK
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.