Celebrating East and South East Asian History and Contributions in the UK
Friday, September 16, 2022
East and South East Asian Heritage month is celebrated in the month of September. This webinar will aim to celebrate the history of East and South East Asian communities here in the UK, their contributions to our society and lives and the impact that East and South East Asian culture has had here in the UK.
What will you learn?
- What is East and South East Asian Heritage month and why should we celebrate it?
- History of the East and South East Asian diaspora here in the UK
- Important contributions and influence from the East and South East Asian community in British society and culture
- Ones to watch – British East and South East Asian future history makers
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.