ADHD in the Workplace
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
ADHD as a neurotype is vastly misunderstood in mainstream society. It has many negative connotations associated with it ranging from it not being considered ‘a real condition/neurodivergence’ to the stereotype that it’s only about hyperactivity and distraction.
This ADHD Awareness Month we’d like to highlight not only what ADHD actually is and the challenges ADHD people face, but the benefits that ADHD can bring and how to support someone with ADHD in the workplace to create the best working environment.
What will you learn
- What is ADHD and how does it impact people’s lives and work?
- The benefits of having ADHD employees or leaders
- How to best support and accommodate ADHD in the workplace
Who is this for?
- Anyone who’d like to learn more about ADHD and how to support ADHD colleagues in the workplace
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.