Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Being an active bystander means challenging discriminatory behaviour when you see it. This is important for being an ally to those from marginalised groups who are suffering through microaggressions and discriminatory treatment. This webinar will aim to arm you with the confidence and skills to be an active bystander in situations where you see or hear something that is wrong.
What will you learn
- What does it mean to be an active bystander?
- Examples of active bystander intervention
- How do you become an active bystander?
- What you can do to build and improve on these skills
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our eorkplacesvents booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.