We're hiring for a senior digital content manager, which is a role that is challenging and autonomous and requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web and digital design.
Reporting into the head of digital experience, the senior digital content manager is responsible for developing the language and tone of voice for all aspects of the AllSaints' online presence. In addition to overseeing all copywriting, editing, and proofreading of site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
This position works closely with the creative, technical, operations and marketing teams, so strong communication skills are needed.
Our digital team leads our brand's online presence through customer relations, digital content, e-commerce, media, partnership and performance.
We are a dynamic bunch, all working with a digital first mindset to ensure we deliver an amazing online experience to our customers. We partner closely with internal departments and external businesses, always looking for ways to continue to innovate and extend our reach to customers around the world.
We make sure our customers are showcased our brand's aesthetics through stunning digital and web design, effective email marketing and trend setting social media. We know our customers' time is precious and we work hard to make sure our online channels always perform fast and efficiently.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Manage a team of skilled digital designers and an editorial team
- Work closely with the studio manager to ensure quality of images for all products online
- Working with a cross-functional team to maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Review product imagery against agreed benchmarks to ensure constant development and innovation
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Copy, edit and proofread all web content including product descriptions
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copy editors and community outreach organisers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
- Track and report on all site metrics with regard to content engagement
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors