We are a Global Customer Experience Team who manage the AllSaints customer journey through all global communication channels in our East London contact centre. Our ambition is to provide support and expert advice and always be available for our customer to provide luxury solutions consistently. We are a global team with language specialists who provide a tailored service to our customers in multiple languages.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING
- Delivering your personal KPIs and workload and providing a positive brand experience via multiple channels, including live chat, email, phones, social media.
- Managing escalated and more complex customer contacts in an empathetic manner
- Providing first line support to agents and new starters, being a confident first point of escalated complaint resolution, issuing refunds and compensation as appropriate
- Supporting retail team members with customer service responses
- Acting as manager on duty when required and supporting wider team and management coverage
- Organising daily team tasks and floor planning based on business priorities and activities
- Leading by example and motivates the team to achieve personal workload targets and KPIs
- Acting as a trainer, coach and mentor to new starters as well as temporary agents during peak periods
- Contributes and participates in presentations, projects, meetings and collation of weekly reporting
- Identify training needs of the agent team and communicate to a team leader or manager
- Ensuring that in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Using multiple platforms including case management systems, fulfilment systems, payment systems and payment gateways.
- Liaise with business partners and internal departments to resolve customer issues
- Performing additional projects, duties, and assignments as required