Retailer Experience Senior Specialist
Live the Exceptional With Soul. This is the singular purpose of JLR.
At the core of these experiences are the products themselves. The JLR brands have undergone a dramatic transformation over the past years.
At JLR, we are passionate about our people. They are at the heart of our business. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of our global customers and the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work and reach their full potential.
As part of JLR's Reimagine transformation strategy, the US sales team is looking to enhance the processes and capabilities of our retailer network, to allow for an omni-channel frictionless sales which delivers an experience customers love for life.
In support of this, the Retail Technology Specialist will lead the design, selection and implementation of sales technology solutions. The Specialist will work closely with US JLR employees, Global JLR employees, JLR Field teams and retailers to ensure the technology supports the processes that drive personalized and differentiated customer experiences in the luxury automotive marketplace, and support efforts to improve owner loyalty and service retention.
Your responsibilities will focus on three main areas:
STRATEGY: you'll be the expert for all things retailer sales technology. You will help define what constitutes world class customer experience and systems. This will include providing a US voice into Global technology design & system requirements, go-to-market launch planning, and leading change management of new features and systems into existing business operations. You will be the driving force that helps to elevate our existing retailer sales systems landscape to world class. In addition, you will continue to seek out the next generation of process and system change that will help further alleviate friction points in the sales process and ensure we stay ahead of our evolving customer expectations.
PARTNERSHIP: you will lead the on-going system partnerships that are already in place. Additionally, you'll identify new partner opportunities that can help increase customer satisfaction and retention, increase retailer efficiency, as well as unlock new profit opportunities. You'll foster a culture where we work as one team with these partners and our retailers, ensuring that our very discerning customers are getting the experience that they require.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE: You will be responsible for meeting an ambitious set of targets, with a focus on overall system implementation, system stability, and maximizing utilization rates by both customers and retailers. You will craft and ensure a convincing value proposition for all stakeholders, with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction and revenues. Additionally, you will identify and ensure that there are real improvements in operating efficiency and costs, or throughput and profits. You will identify and solve customer or Retailer problems creatively and tenaciously. Most importantly, you will drive a culture that uses every resource available to make our service experience better, every day.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring and reporting on retailer performance and process enhancements related to sales technology, customer mobility, and connected vehicle.
- Providing administrative and system-specific assistance to retailers and internal departments.
- Managing the relationship with all retailer system vendors.
- Legal coordination and facilitation with local and global legal teams.
- Defining new software and/or process opportunities and forecast impact on customers, Retailers and JLR. Establish ROI and impact on NPS.
- Liaising cross departmentally with internal colleagues to leverage programs, increase effectiveness and assist with analysis of retailer processes.
- Ensuring features are easily accessible by customers and the benefits of purchasing at JLR retailers are widely known.
- Performing other duties as required.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems or General Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years work related experience
- 3+ years professional experience with a focus on digital retailing, omni-channel retailing or similar
- Experience with or understanding of automotive retailer sales processes
- Experience with or understanding of automotive retailer sales tools, systems, software
- Experience developing long term partnership strategies, go-to-market plans, implementation plans and training strategies
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to turn information into an actionable plan
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and project management skills and techniques
- Ability to build advocacy in the stakeholder network and overcome obstacles that could prevent successful achievement of program participation
- Exemplary written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with the ability to sell ideas and work cross-functionally
- Highly organized and able to prioritize a diverse workload
- Highly competent with MS packages including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Schedule: Hybrid Ways of Working (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - office days; Wednesday and Friday - choice days)
So Why Us?
- As a people-first company, working at JLR means opportunity, teamwork, and growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job.
- Be part of an international, inclusive, and open-minded company
- You are never just a number. We take pride in taking care of our employees doing everything we can to make sure that our teammates thrive both in and out of the office.
- Our employees receive a generous time off policy
- We offer a discounted Vehicle Car Program
- Global Bonus Program based on company performance
- Employees also receive generous health care and retirement plans
- Quarterly Chair Massages
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Complimentary lunch
- And more!
Thank you for your interest in working for us, we love it here and think you will too!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
JLR North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.