REQ ID: 117041
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
SALARY: 44411 (plus shift allowance)
POSTING END DATE: 07/12/2023
LOCATION: Hams Hall
An ever-evolving heritage. A truly exciting future. Two of the world's most iconic brands. Jaguar Land Rover is revered across the globe. Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, we set the standards others want to follow. We want to keep it that way too. Which is where you join the journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role with work as part of the maintenance operations team at Battery Assembly Centre to provide maintenance and engineering support to maximise production efficiencies and maintain all associated plant equipment and be responsible for first line response to requests / issues with equipment / processes.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- To work as part of the maintenance team to ensure a safe and efficient production performance is delivered within the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People & the Environment framework
- Achieve equipment uptime KPI's as directed
- First response to breakdowns and their control to deliver minimal down time using safe working practises
- Contribute to all equipment and automation projects (maintaining and improving)
- Contact with operational teams across site as well as support functions in the management of maintenance operations as directed
- Contribute to environmental initiatives to maintain standards as required
- Contribute to the delivery of Health and Safety initiatives to maintain standards as required
- Work on waste within maintenance operations and continually seek efficiencies in all areas
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar role in high-speed maintenance operations in Manufacturing
- Technical (mechanical and electrical) automotive engineering skills gained in Manufacturing
- Knowledge of PLC / Electrical Control / Mechanical Systems
- Relevant indentured or advanced modern engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of Environmental controls and practices
- Knowledge of promoting health and safety processes
- Microsoft package elements Power Point & Excel
- Knowledge of Quality Operating Systems procedures & deliverables
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family and membership of a competitive pension plan. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.