REQ ID: 119111
JOB TITLE: Junior System Engineer
We're re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Develop exceptional Assisted and Automated Driving functions understanding based on system requirements analysis and solid System Testing knowledge and will be able to contribute in defining strong Test Plans & Strategies.
As a Junior System Test Engineer you will:
- Get familiar with ADAS features
- Review and shape specification in form of requirements and models
- Define Test Cases based on specification by applying appropriate test techniques
- Responsible for defining Test Tools requirements: logging equipment, Hardware in the Loop (open/close loops), automation tools
- Work in a squad of experienced system engineers and Engineers to deliver an ADAS feature
- Support the work of the Test Manager and Test Engineer defining Test Strategy
- Learn about test environments, risk and scenario-based testing, test tools, test automation, test execution and reporting
You will be deployed in squad that works on ADAS Feature delivery taking it from idea to releasing it to the streets.
Your task will be to design tests that ensure that our systems are compliant with regulations and standards as well as provide superb customer experience to our customers.
You will be also part of the System Test chapter where you can share your methods, tools, and practices. This chapter will act as a technical community and will provide you support with global test design and test strategy solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Completed a degree in engineering
- Have experience preferably in a field related to vehicle systems or electronics, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Understanding the principle of verification and validation
- Basic understanding of Assisted and/or Automated Driving System
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Systemic thinking
- Speak English fluently
- Automotive Experience with Assisted and/or Automated Driving Systems Testing experience
- ISTQB certification
- Defining Test Tools requirements: logging equipment, Hardware in the Loop (open/close loops), automation tools
SO WHY US?
- Join us for the next level of your career and help developing solutions that shape the future of cars
- Be part of an international, inclusive and open-minded team where you have actual influence on the processes
- See the product you're working on come to life from testing all the way to production
- Work flexibly with high percentage of home office or from our award-winning office
- We honor your work with a competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Benefit from our health and life insurance and cafeteria package
- Embrace our culture through various company programs such as charity events or our regular board game club
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.