REQ ID: 118805
JOB TITLE: Intelligent Networks Engineer
POSTING END DATE: 11/12/2023
We're re-examining our vehicles and what a vehicle means in the emerging world of automation, connectedness, electrification and the shared economy. New ideas, new technology, and new approaches to mobility are our business. Join a team of next generation thinkers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for intelligent networks engineer with a wealth of experience dealing with wireless communication technologies. At Jaguar Land Rover vehicle connectivity is a critical enabler for all our digital services. Every vehicle uses a variety of communication technologies, and you will play a vital role ensuring they are used to their full potential. Your expertise will span various connectivity technologies including mobile networks, Wi-Fi and Satellite.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Contribute to delivering end-to-end feature and system-level documentation for connectivity features.
- Define and design how a variety of communication technologies can be best utilised by an array of connected services.
- Breakdown intelligent network use cases into system and component requirements
- Author feature and system-level requirements to satisfy the different customer Use cases for your feature.
- Cascade requirements to component engineers and make sure of the full traceability.
- Support end to end system architecture creation.
- Operate according to the Agile process to create engineering documentation for Cockpit and Off-Board domains.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration and validation of end-to-end intelligent network solution.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Extensive experience with wireless communication technologies such as 4G/5G, Leo Satellites, V2X, WiFi and LPWAN/Sigfox.
- Relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment
- Strong experience in requirement authoring and requirements cascade.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with interactions with suppliers for functional design and delivery
- Experience testing and debugging communication systems.
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Understanding of cybersecurity threats solutions
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you'll find the opportunities to further your career working with a world-class team in state-of-the-art facilities. We offer a competetive salary and a performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes JLR the perfect place to continue your journey.
JLR is committed to equal opportunity for all.