We are looking for an experienced and passionate graphic designer to join our team. In this role you will work on the graphic direction and output across all AllSaints channels, whilst developing the handwriting of the brand across all areas.
In this role you will be responsible for translating the brands identity through in store creatives and images. You will work closely with our PR and marketing team to produce marketing collateral and will partner with our art director on the overall aesthetics for our stores, globally.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Reporting into the at director, you will work as part of our in house photo studio team, based at our Shoreditch head office.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- This is both a digital and print role. You will work on the graphic direction and output across all channels, whilst executing and maintaining the handwriting of the brand across all areas.
- You will work in partnership with the production, visual merchandising, marketing and digital teams to produce forward thinking contemporary designs to an on-brand aesthetic
- Support the art director with special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Produce seasonal assets
- Produce marketing materials (e.g. PR invites) in collaboration with our PR & marketing team
- Support with the creatives for our in house showroom