AllSaints are looking for a design admin assistant to join our team who must be agile, organised, and able to respond to varied tasks.
The design department is the epicentre of our DNA and influences every part of our brand. We play a key role in setting the tone and direction of the brand visually, commercially and ensure that our customers receive the product they desire. You will report to the head of design , licensing and will assist the whole womenswear design team with administrative tasks.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provide confident & helpful support to the Head of licensing to keep the work files organised.
- Product research across market trends.
- Make and upkeep of sample development trackers and tech packs.
- Launching all styles into PIM and keeping product information updated throughout the development process.
- Ad-hoc tasks including filing, keeping the studio tidy i.e boxing past seasons cancellations/protos for sample sale.
- Communicate with our licensing/suppliers to ensure clear instructions throughout the design development process; supporting the Head of licensing to keep in line with our CP.
- Work with the buying teams where necessary to help with the timely fitting of samples.
- Work closely with designers from other categories to obtain any swatches, graphics, colours to distribute to our partners.
- Assist with the co-ordination of bulk approvals. Recording and communicating comments during proto and sms reviews.
- Support with unpacking and logging of Proto and sms samples in the development trackers.
- Assist with the organisation of the showroom during the buy period; hanging/displaying x1 set of sms samples, keeping track of any protos borrowed for mannequins.
- Communicating with our buying team on incoming samples and general support preparation for all meetings.
- Help with collection photos shoots; dressing models, organising and transporting samples to and from the studio.
- Support the business through any additional documents i.e, design details for web, lookbook presentations.