We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work within our Administrative Team at the University of Sheffield’s Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre.
We are a busy administrative team that deals with the everyday running of the AMRC group. On a daily basis, we process the purchase orders and deal with general enquiries from both customers and the public. We also work closely with other departments within the University of Sheffield such as the Finance department on invoice queries.
As an Administrator, you will have excellent customer service skills along with experience working in a customer facing role. You will be able to work well within a team and also work using your own initiative. You will have 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above or Grade 9-5, or you will have equivalent experience. You must also have experience of working with Microsoft office packages such as Word and Excel.
What We Offer
● 38 days days annual leave (including closure days and Bank Holidays), with the possibility to purchase up to ten additional days (Pro-rata)
● Up to 5 days of paid time off to cover emergency caring responsibilities. (Pro-rata)
● A commitment to work life balance including, flexible working opportunities and hybrid working where possible.
● A highly competitive pension scheme.
● Discounts at participating shops and cinemas, and a cycle to work scheme.
● A commitment to your development, with programmes, learning modules and mentoring schemes.
● An inclusive and diverse workplace.
● A commitment to your wellbeing, with confidential emotional support, support for those going through the menopause, experiencing fertility treatment and having a baby, paid leave for IVF treatment and more.
Further information can be found at https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/benefits
Click here for further information about the Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre!
We build teams of people from different heritages and lifestyles from across the world, whose talent and contributions complement each other to greatest effect. We believe diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact through research, teaching and student experience.
Apply now by clicking on the Apply button located near the top of your sc